Windows HuskyPrint Installation
To use the campus HuskyPrint system on ResNet, or to use your laptop to
print from a campus wired access plug-in (open data jack) or wireless connection,
you must first install printing.
Installing printing requires that you:
- Have successfully installed, configured
and registered your computer for the SCSU Network or ResNet
- Are currently on campus
and active on the network
- Know your StarID (username) and password
- Have Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
Installation Directions for Windows Systems (Vista, XP or 2000)
- Click Start, then click Run…
- Type \\huskyprint\ in the dialog box and click OK.
- When prompted, enter your StarID and password. Note: You may need to type stcloudstate\StarID (replace StarID with your
- You should see a list of available print queues.
A list of HuskyNet print queues is also
available as a reference guide.
click the printer you wish to install.
The printer will now be installed on your computer, including necessary
drivers. Your installation is complete.
If you reboot your computer, it might be necessary for you to repeat the
steps above and supply your StarID and password in the future before
you attempt to use an installed HuskyPrint printer. Please note that HuskyPrint
services are only available from on campus. You will not be able to print
to campus printers from off campus.