Wireless Configuration For Windows 7
Follow these instructions to configure your laptop for use on the SCSU wireless
In order to configure for and use wireless services provided by
SCSU, you must:
- Be on campus at SCSU
- Be a current student, faculty, or staff member at SCSU
- Have a valid HuskyNetID and password
- In the lower right corner of your screen, near the time, you should see
the network notification icon. Click on it and you will see a list of wireless networks. Select HuskyNet Secure and click Connect.
- You may see a Windows Security Alert like the one below. This is normal. Click on the Connect button.
- You will be prompted for a username and password. Enter your HuskyNetID and password.